Thursday, August 19, 2010

A little bit of Lately!


Things have been somewhat busy lately.  Getting trying  the new playroom organized.  Shantel and Brett are moved out.  Brady is working like crazy so we are trying to stay busy.  I have so much respect for single mom's I couldn't do it.  Im going crazy!  I found a new blog I love, http://houseofsmiths.blogspot.com/  It has gave me some great ideas.  I just finished a chalkboard so I can write Brady notes for when he gets home and we are asleep. 





The picture frame I am painting white and using chicken wire behind it.  Great place to hang earrings.
I will post pics when I'm done.

I took Tracyn to get his preschool supplies and almost broke down bawling in the middle of walmart.  He is getting so big, and I don't like it at all.  This is hime trying to put it on himself, he won't let me help one bit.





I can't believe school is almost starting.  He has to wear this Spiderman costume all the time.  LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!

0 comments: