Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kids pics!

A couple weeks ago we took the kids to get their photos done.  Cousin Keely took them and did an amazing job.



We would tell Tracyn to smile and he would pull hilarious faces, and yet at home he is a ham.

Normally Jaydis doesn't scowl but the sun was in her eyes.
We are going to have better timing next time.

I love this one so much!  I am going to blow it up for our bedroom.

I must have been blush happy that day.  Jaydis definatley looks more like Brady!


The Booger!  I will blow up this one too.  I went to children's place that morning and wanted bright colors, but they had only neutral for boys so I switched to Black and White for both.  Tracyn ended up looking a little gangster, oh well.  I learned for next time right?!



For this one we told Tracyn to put his hands in his pockets and have Tay Tay prop his arm on his shoulder.  But when Tay Tay would Tracyn would copy.  It turned out cute showing their personalities.


This was such a cute wall but the babe's were being fussy.  Turned out so cute for Tayvian and Ady. 
Maybe next time.
We are still waiting for the others and I will post them later

1 comments:

Keely said...

LOVE THEM! I'm glad they turned out!!! :) Can't wait to do it again! ♥ ya!