Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Week!

Last week for my Mom's Bday we went to the SLC Temple.  It was my first time doing a session there and it was beautiful.  I hope when Brady's clearance goes through we can be sealed there.  Sherronne watched the kids and than we went to dinner at Chili's after.  Tracyn asked me for my arm and laid his head on it.  Then he FELL ASLEEP!  I couldn't believe it.  So I laid his head down on the table.  They came and sang for my mom and he slept through that as well.  Crazy boy!






We also had our first playdate with Koltan Kennington.  He is so cute and is Jaydis' new boyfriend.  She would attack him with "Loves". 





1 comments:

Kody and Malinda said...

sooo cute! looks like they had a blast. i love all your pictures! brady and you sang awesome today!