Thursday, July 1, 2010

TRACY FAMILY REUNION!!!

So I hope this post works out.  I am a blog virgin still and wish I could figure out how to post better.
This summer we had an amazing family reunion.  I love all of my family so much, and it was great to see everyone and meet some new. 


Of course on the way I painted Jaydis' toe nails, it only works while she is napping.


These cute boys had such a great time.  And matched, mostly.

On the way these cows were crossing the road.  Yes, we went very country!

We took lots of Family Pictures!
















K is everyone ready for this guy?  Love you Shaner!




 
K so we didn't get a strip tease and this was as close as it got.  Next year Shane, Next Year!

We stayed in this beautiful cabin.  With NO TV!!!
I couldn't believe it,  I didn't think places exsisted with out.
It ended up being so peaceful and I got a lot of reading done.
I also never felt so country!






We were able to go to the Yost cemetary where some of our loved one's are buried.  It was beautiful.





We had lots of fun on four wheelers and whatever this ride is called :-)
We got to see the house where Nanie and her many Brother's and sister's grew up.
During the Summer Uncle Shirl, Jay and Kay would sleep under this tree.
This was the Outhouse they used.  I can't even imagine!
Cute Boys, so tired on the way home.
This was one of the best reunion's ever.  So much fun to see where it all began.  I love you all and hope we can see each other more often!!

0 comments: