Thursday, July 8, 2010

Some of this Summer!!

Im way behind again and haven't posted any of our summer pictures.  I want this made into a book so I need to do as much as possible.  I wish I could scrapbook, but it's imposible with Tracyn.

I don't know why I find this funny, but having 2 kids in high chairs next to each other can be very entertaining sometimes.  And Jaydis' face cracks me up every time.



Jaydis had her first Bath in the sink and now I almost do it daily.



At the beginning of June when the weather was really crappy, I made this tutu and skirt's for Jaydis.  Im trying to be more crafty.



June 14th was Tracyn's 3rd Bday.  My sweet Grandma passed away that morning so we canceled his bday party.  I hope he is still to little to realize, so we just had a small one at home.

I had him dressed up early in the day so I could take lots of picture's.  By noon he stripped and dressed himself.  And these cupcakes were disgusting.  Well the cake part was good but the frosting was pure sugar.  Brady tried to save them but there was no hope.  Of course the kid's still ate them though.




This Elefun game is one of many presents.  Wow toddlers get spoiled.  I do reccomend this game for boring rainy days, but it does fall apart easy.

Tyler comes up from SLC every couple weeks and stays for a few days.  It's nice the kids love him and he is good with them.
He dressed up Jaydis as a princess.


I bought a mini swimming pool and it has been the best $15 dollar purchase of the summer.  Until Tracyn strips his clothes and runs around the driveway naked.  I will spare you those picture's.


Check out Brady's face.  Biggest kid of all.

Their idea of drying off.


It definatley wears Tracyn out, he fell asleep.


Hang on I swear this post is almost over. 
Ady came up for the week so I became daring and took them outside myself.  It doesn't happen often.  I can't chase a 3 year old down the street with Jaydis crying in the driveway.



Tracyn is already Hell on weels.  He ran into the house.


I sat and painted my toes.  I found this new polish called "Jamaica me Crazy"
Love it!


I LOVE SUMMER!



1 comments:

Keely said...

Super Cute!!! You are doing lots better at this blogging thing then me! LOL What happened!? I promise we'll get together soon!! I miss you and your beautiful kiddos! Muah!