Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July!

This year was great!  I kinda liked celebrating for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th.  We went to the Willard Fireworks and met Brady's niece's there.  It was really nice for the kid's to play!

I made these bow's Saturday morning.  It was a crazy week, and just like me to procrastinate.  They turned out better than I thought they would.


This plane came by and dropped candy.  I didn't know to bring Tracyn a bag so he filled up the diaper bag!



We had lots of time to play before the fireworks started.



Jaydis loves to play with my sunglasses



Tracyn looks like he has a lazy eye in this one, but I still love it!


Jaydis' version of peek-a-boo with daddy!




This is cousin adalyn(hope I spelled that right).


Chelsea shared treats.  Why is it my kids will eat everyone else's treats but their own.  I love Chel's face in this. Concentration I think?


We had lot's of time to wait.  So I guess I just took lots of pic's.



Why is it the kid's have lazy eye's in all these shots


This is the only good shot I got of the actual fireworks.


These next two are blurry but I had to show what the stinker's did the entire time.
Jaydis hid her face in Brady's armpit!


And Tracyn hid under a blanket.  He wouldn't let me take it off.
The last two firework's he stuck one eye out and said, "Look Mom I'm watching!"


On Sunday we did firework's outside but only a few pics turned out.




Have you ever seen sexier leg's than Debra's?


I love Brady!  He is such an amazing Dad!





HOLY BLOG!!!!  Im finally done!
I loved this holiday, it's is so much fun with kids.
I hope everyone had a fun and safe one.

0 comments: