Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Yearly Easter BBQ!!

This Easter was the greatest!  Although it wasn't the warmest it was still great.  We woke up to the Easter bunny's presents he left. Warning this post has alot of pics.


Jaydis got her first tea set, an easter bunny that poops jelly beans, and tonz of candy.



Tracyn got a nerf gun(which I am completley against), a mini basketball hoop, bubbles, and way to much candy!



This is uncle Brett trying to sit pretty!



Brady is the greatest Dad, I love this guy!


Than we had our easter egg hunt!


I decided to decorate, but I think it looks like I threw up pink! ;)


Cutest Boys!  We love Bubbles!



My cute princess!


Brady and Jess!


Ebony and Ivory!


I wanted to show how cute these cupcakes were.  Aren't they darling?  Wish I had made them, thank goodness for darling visitng teachers.  Maybe we will try them next year.


What a great day!  I love my family!

1 comments:

Keely said...

Yay! You did it! With no help! :) That makes me proud! We had a great day too! Love you and your kids!