Friday, April 2, 2010

Jaydis's 1st Birthday!


My Baby Bug's First Birthday!

March 31st was Jaydis's Birthday!  I am still having mixed emotions over it. 
Jaydis is beautiful, sweet, loving, full of smiles, independant, says UhOh! (all the time), and loves her big brothers and sisters.  Her face always lights up when Brady comes home!  She is definatley a daddy's girl, for now hehe!


This is how we look when we get up in the morning's, and don't worry I will spare you the picture of me!



And then there is Tracyn!  No words could describe him!


Adyson helped me make pink cupcakes, or attempt too.  I don't bake so this was definatley a rare occasion, but I would do anything for Jaydis.


Yes we took way to many pictures of her eating cupcakes, so I will just post one.


Or 3 pictures! 

We let her open 2 presents and the rest will come on Easter.  I think she liked eating them more than opening them.

Her first jewelry set, cuz she is great at sucking on mine

And first barbie!
After while she played with Brady,

Tracyn took over with the Barbies.  What a stinkin Boy!

Being a mom is the best reason for waking up in the morning!
Well, I think that most days of the week! Wink Wink!

1 comments:

Keely said...

Hey Love! Very cute!!! I love that little sweetheart of yours! Good job on the cupcakes! :)